Game Freezes When Exiting After Installing Snowy Escape

by toriaastarrr

Original Post

Re: Game Freezes When Exiting After Installing Snowy Escape

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes.
Message 21 of 25 (297 Views)

@toriaastarrr  The error is related to a component of Windows that deals with Bluetooth devices.  Since you already ran DISM and sfc, either those scans fixed the problem, or the problem isn't Windows itself but rather a Bluetooth device not working properly.  So please disconnect any Bluetooth devices you're using and test.

If that doesn't help, please try playing while your computer is offline.  You can sign into Origin and put it in offline mode, then disable wifi and/or disconnect the ethernet cable before launching the game.  Other than not being able to access the Gallery, you should be able to play normally.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 22 of 25 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict That actually would make sense, as I got new Bluetooth headphones right around the same time as the new pack. I removed them, and the bugs aren't happening for now! I'll play for a bit to be sure. Thank you!
Message 23 of 25 (277 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Okay I've played several times now without the new headset and everything is working again. Tyvm!
Message 24 of 25 (254 Views)

@toriaastarrr  That's great to hear.  It's too bad that the headset isn't working with the game, but you can try it again if you get an update for it, either the driver or the firmware.  The manufacturer's site should list updates on a support page.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 25 of 25 (243 Views)