Game Culling Current Household

by Laserwolf123

Original Post

Game Culling Current Household

★ Novice

Hello! So I've never really had problems with culling, mostly because I've never had the patience to sit down and do a legacy challenge. I've noticed several times switching between households, the game will delete several people from the household I was playing. I find that strange because after the first time I used MCCommand to stop the game from culling completely. It's beginning to get frustrating because it means more 'exiting without saving' after a couple of sim days played. I don't know if it is because I also edited my game to allow more than 8 sims in my household?

The first time I was moving my sim's first daughter out, and when I went back, both her parents and their family dog was gone. (Family tree with blank sims)

It happened again when I was doing similar, had to exit again. 

Then again! I was editing my family's outfits, it only showed the first 8 sims in the household, which is fine, but I go back, and the ones that weren't edited were again deleted! Not just moved out of the house but completely gone. 

I feel like if anything, the game should cull the weird townies it spawns. I finally turned off the 'Fill Empty Homes' options in hopes that would help but it hasn't. 

I know it's most likely mods, or something after the update that's causing some glitches, but I've never had really any problems in my game up until this point. I use a bunch of CC, and a BUNCH of mods, but I'm curious if anyone else has these sorts of things happen? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! 

Message 1 of 1 (245 Views)