Game Crashes 64bit

by DeSoccerfan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Crashes 64bit

★ Novice

Its been a while since i open origin. I let it updated and the game updated fine. I tried lunching it and it crashes as soon as i click on new game. I switch to 32 bit mode and it works fine. Why is the 32 bit mode work fine and not 64 bits?

Message 1 of 6 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Crashes 64bit

@DeSoccerfan  You don't need to uninstall, just make sure it's not running.  I don't have Afterburner, but for RTSS, click the ^ icon in the lower right corner of your screen and select the RTSS logo, which will bring up its window.  From there you can X it out, and it won't be running anymore.  If you have it set to start with Windows, it will reopen the next time you boot your computer.

If this doesn't work with Afterburner, you can bring up the Task Manager (right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen to see the option), select Afterburner in the list, and click End Task.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (287 Views)

All Replies

@DeSoccerfan  Please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 2 of 6 (363 Views)

★ Novice

Ok here's what i have.

Message 3 of 6 (324 Views)

@DeSoccerfan  If you have RivaTuner Statistics Server or MSI Afterburner installed, disable it while you play.  Then the 64-bit version of TS4 should run fine.

Message 4 of 6 (306 Views)

★ Novice

How can I disable it? Do you mean uninstall it?

Message 5 of 6 (297 Views)

@DeSoccerfan  You don't need to uninstall, just make sure it's not running.  I don't have Afterburner, but for RTSS, click the ^ icon in the lower right corner of your screen and select the RTSS logo, which will bring up its window.  From there you can X it out, and it won't be running anymore.  If you have it set to start with Windows, it will reopen the next time you boot your computer.

If this doesn't work with Afterburner, you can bring up the Task Manager (right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen to see the option), select Afterburner in the list, and click End Task.

Message 6 of 6 (288 Views)