Game Clock and Game Time out of sync

by Pandragonsbox

Original Post

Game Clock and Game Time out of sync

★★★ Novice

I have been having a problem for a few months now, where the game clock and in game time are not in sync. For example: children should go to school at 8am, and get a pop up at 7am to say school starts in an hour. However, often the pop up will not appear until 9-10am. Its the same with adult working hours. If I travel from one lot to another the clock will go back by a couple of hours. There is no way for me to tell the actual in game time.

I do not have any mods installed. I have tried repairing the game, as well as uninstalling/reinstalling. It affects every single family I play, in every neighbourhood.

I would appreciate any help as this is making the game unplayable!

Message 1 of 11 (1,937 Views)

Re: Game Clock and Game Time out of sync

Hero

If you start a new game for testing purposes, do you have the same issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (1,925 Views)

★★★ Novice

The issue is still there when i start a new game (and becomes noticeable within 24 sim hours)

Message 3 of 11 (1,908 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (1,905 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here it is!

Message 5 of 11 (1,897 Views)

Hero

Your CPU is a bit weak but I don't think that has anything to do with the issue

Could you start a new game for testing purposes to see if you have the same issue there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (1,867 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Would you mind sharing a save file with me, @Pandragonsbox? I know you said it happens on new games as well, but hopefully I can reproduce it using a similar machine to yours and one of your saves. Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 11 (1,857 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't seem to attach the save file to my reply - what's the best way to get the file to you?

Message 8 of 11 (1,837 Views)

Hero

Upload to some file sharing site like mediafire or Dropbox and PM the link to @SimGuruNick

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (1,831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same exact problem. Was this ever resolve?

Message 10 of 11 (1,125 Views)