Re: Game Bug

by StarryMight

Original Post

Game Bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything, except my First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I uninstalled mods/cc and left the only mccc and pose player, bug still occured
What happens when the bug occurs? Exception file is creating and Sim who's walking out the dog is stuck in one place/reset don't work
What do you expect to see? No exceptions?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have Better Exception mod which shows what's the problem with the game, I attached the report and I hope you'll help me resolve the problem.

Message 1 of 8 (548 Views)

Hero

The error says something about a double bed ? Do you have more than one Sim in the family ? Do you get this error often ? Where did he get stuck and and which neighborhood does your Sim live ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (538 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have some cc beds. 7 sims and one dog. I think I'm getting this error every day since May 15, but I'm not sure.  Sim gets stuck when he walks his dog on the 64x64 lot in Windenburg. 

Message 3 of 8 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Elisse97 wrote:

The error says something about a double bed

@Elisse97 wrote:

I have some cc beds. 

Could be the custom content beds you have in your game. If the L.E has something to do with a bed.  Try removing the beds out and see if your game generates a L.E

Message 4 of 8 (499 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@Elisse97 : Are you familiar with Sims4Studio? (Google it if you aren't.) You could try running a Batch Fix with it to see if it fixes your beds if you want to keep them. (Just make sure you don't have any default replacements for CAS items, though, or your Sims will get messed up.)

Message 5 of 8 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey Elisse, can you link me to the CC you have? BE is saying you don't have any CC in the report when it should. I'll need to do some testing.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 8 (451 Views)

★★★★ Guide

it is easier two sims stuck in CC bed or 2 sims can't find path to CC bed.

Small dogs can jump on beds.

Message 7 of 8 (429 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

@Elisse97 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (381 Views)