Re: Game Breaks After Leaving Build Mode

by _Kawaiipastell_

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Ive had the same problem but i disabled my mods and it worked just fine. Do you know an easy way to find the mod that is making it do that

Message 31 of 40 (1,296 Views)

Hero
Hi @_Kawaiipastell_

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

It's the fastest way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 40 (1,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@dolphinoftime OMG same! thank you soooo much i thought i was alone..

T-T What if we have non-orgin? 

I have too many mods! Frown It'll take forever..

(Mergerd post, you can press the 3 dots on your post and press edit to add more info to your Original post) - Atic

Message 33 of 40 (1,257 Views)

EA DICE Team

If you have a "non-Origin" nothing we can help with. We don't support pirated version of Sim 4. @rhomie1977 

/Atic 

Message 34 of 40 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kreatora when getting to step 2, origin says that the download folder does not exist. I clicked choose a new folder and it still says the same thing. (I'm also on a mac).
Message 35 of 40 (1,191 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve been having this bug for a few weeks and I make a sim everything is fine. But I make a house then exit build mode everything is exactly the same as you said. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. If you turn off custom content And restart the game everything is fine but when you turn it back on the glitch happens so maybe it has something to do with our cc

Message 36 of 40 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well although it is happening with all my saves, not just one. I don't think it's my CC either

Message 37 of 40 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happens to me i cant even exit the game because the save button wont come up i have to actually turn off my pc everytime i want to come out of build mode

Message 38 of 40 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kreatora Thank you! Didn’t realise it was UI cheats extension that was causing the glitch.
Message 39 of 40 (1,022 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @shaistadinis, I'm glad you could solve the issue.

Hey folks, I'll close this thread here as it's an older thread. For future readers, definitely try the advice in this thread, and if you found a post helpful don't forget to give it some XP, but if the issue persists please feel free to open a new thread with current information. Thanks.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 40 of 40 (999 Views)