Re: Gallery wont show all my uploads

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Gallery wont show all my uploads

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've recently bought a new computer (no access to old one or its files), so when playing the sims 4, I was thankful I uploaded some families to the gallery. However, the gallery says I have 13 shared items but will only show me 7 of my uploads, meaning I am missing 6 uploads. I have CC allowed and ive allowed reported items in the menu, I even tried repairing my game from origin, nothing. I've searched multiple forums and only one person had the same issue as me, and it was in an unresolved reddit page.

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

@ashleeritson  If you sign into the Gallery in a web browser, do you see all your uploads?  Please also list your Gallery nickname if it's different from the name you use here, and I'll see what shows up for me.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

no. i heard somewhere that uplaods with cc wont show up on the browser gallery. i checked anyway and none of my uploads show at all in the browser. my gallery name should be the same as here.

Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@ashleeritson  Same issue here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Missing-Gallery-Uploads-Items/m-p/10466551#M218458

It is a bit odd. Perhaps you have something in common?

Message 4 of 4 (205 Views)