Re: Gallery messing up CC after moving laptop

by LilCat909

Original Post

Gallery messing up CC after moving laptop

★ Novice

So I recently got a new gaming laptop and have reinstalled the sims4, I've moved my save files over and same with my cc and that was all fine but once it came to my tray folder it hasn't gone so well

When I go to the Gallery all non-modded stuff shows up just fine but once I put "include cc" none of my households that have cc are showing up, just an X-out thing (showed in the picture), and when I click it this happens (shown in picture), this is only happening to households, not lots/rooms 

Is there any way to fix it? 

Message 1 of 7 (238 Views)

Hero
@LilCat909 What security software are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (196 Views)

★ Novice

I am using Norton (standard) 

Message 3 of 7 (186 Views)

Hero
@LilCat909 do you only have issues in the library or also in the gallery ? RedX are usually an antivirus program blocking folders.

Does non-modded stuff show up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (182 Views)

★ Novice

Just in my Library

Yes Non-modded stuff shows up just fine, builds with cc are also showing up, It's just the households with cc that are X-out and the game says "can't load in item (Just like the pictures I sent in the original post) 

Message 5 of 7 (167 Views)

Hero
@LilCat909 And you're sure you have all the files needed ? Do you still have your old laptop ? Does it work there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (152 Views)

★ Novice

I am pretty sure I have all the files, I am not sure what else I would need.

Yes it all works on the old laptop and yes I do still have the old laptop 

Message 7 of 7 (139 Views)