Gallery images not loading

by Turtlesempai

Original Post

Gallery images not loading

★ Novice

so all of the answers i have seen haven't helped. i have the typical "item not found" when i try to load my newest households from my library. i've taken out nearly all ts4scripts and real mods, but i have like 20GB of cc and i can't go through all of it. i loaded up ts4 tray importer and in all of my households from september 22 are missing the images part. it's as if my game won't save those specific .bin files to my computer. i don't know what kind of mod would be doing that. sometimes i can get the sim to work in CAS without doing the "permanent loading circle" in the bottom of the screen & then not allowing me to save it, but then suddenly for no reason it will start doing that.

in the image attached, the last three files are all image files. they're missing in all of my households from 9/22/18.

thank you! i hope i included all the info that's needed!

(my game is updated to the most recent patch and there are no ts4scripts in my mods folder. all of them are .package files.)

Message 1 of 3 (1,433 Views)

Re: Gallery images not loading

Champion (Retired)

For testing purposes move the Mods folder to the Desktop. Delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game. If it now works you know it is related to Mods/CC and you just need to figure out which is faulty.

Notice that there was a bug with this some time ago so make sure your game is updated to the latest patch level.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (1,413 Views)

Re: Gallery images not loading

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Turtlesempai
This issue with uploading to Gallery is caused by outdates UIC mod but errors in the CAS cause other outdates CC. 

You should find them and throw them away. Try 50/50 method

Edit: B.t.w. You should not duplicate posts

There is not another miraculous different recipe for your problem. I know that checking mods is time consuming and borring, but it is a price for using mods.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Gallery-images-not-loading/m-p/7122449#M125551

Message 3 of 3 (1,415 Views)