Gallery Overhaul July 2018

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Gallery Issues - Please post here

Hero (Retired)

The Gallery is slowly beginning to disintegrate again. Gallery of the game and on-line. In the evening or tomorrow morning, it will be not work again. For now Gallery "ate" about one-third of her content and only miserable leftovers can be seen.
Repairing this is reminiscent of Sisyphean work, There would have to be someone sitting all the time as a doctor at the bedside of a dying patient. I am joking but I do not really want to laugh. My uploaded house, of course, also disappeared from the view.

Message 81 of 165 (543 Views)

★ Novice

@crinrict

Yes unfortunatly I still have the same problem.

Now even when I only open the gallery, without searching for something, I get the message that there is nothing found.

Message 82 of 165 (519 Views)

Hero
Yup currently it's not working for me either.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 165 (511 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It happened faster than I anticipated. Again we see the same info "there are zero objects in the Gallery" and of course Gallery and our profiles are dead ... Gallery on line died also

Message 84 of 165 (496 Views)

Re: Gallery updates bugs need fixing

★★★ Novice

Had just tested with vanilla game, no mods enabled, and yes the issue is gone. To my knowledge I don't think that MC Command center would effect the UI would it? Cause they updated it fully to say it still works with the latest patch. Im not too sure which mod would be causing the issue..

Message 85 of 165 (452 Views)

Hero
Do you have the UI Cheat extension ? Any custom career mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 86 of 165 (440 Views)

★★★ Novice

I removed the UI cheat extension, and yes, I have some custom careers. Do I need to get rid of the oldest ones or ones that might be causing  the issue?

Message 87 of 165 (436 Views)

Gallery won't show any items

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the gallery - open news.
What happens when the bug occurs? Shows 0 gallery uploads on 'news' screen, and no items load in the gallery. No lots, no rooms, no households etc, however the game is definitely connected to the internet and so is Origin. Also have a strong internet connection.
What do you expect to see? Expect to see uploads from other users.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. July 31st 2018

Have tried reconnecting, turning my laptop off and on again, repairing the game, etc

Message 88 of 165 (439 Views)

Re: "No Results Found" on the Gallery

★★★ Newbie

mine is still not working

Message 89 of 165 (430 Views)

Re: Gallery Issues - Please post here - CURRENTLY NOT WORKING CORRECTLY

★ Apprentice

After the July 31 2018 patch update my gallery is blank...UI textensions Mod is updatedI repaired the game, rebooted my computer had taken all mods out loaded the game and it's still the same when i do a search says no results and a lot of my lots,rooms and sims i had in my library are gone. I really wish that they would have left that alone it is so frustrating with all the problems we have with these patches... 

Message 90 of 165 (447 Views)