Okay thank you!!!
Message 161 of 165 (557 Views)

Re: Game Freezes in Gallery

★ Novice

Wait, update the UI mod or the game ?

Message 162 of 165 (556 Views)

Re: The SIms 4

★★★ Newbie

the same thing has been happening to me. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope they fix it soon

Message 163 of 165 (551 Views)

Re: Having Issues with the Gallery after 7/31/18 patch

Hero

@RealBluecatsoda wrote:

After the 7/31/18 patch, every time I open like a lot or household preview menu in the Gallery, it gets stuck and wont close. I can place or download anything. The only way I can close the Galley is to click on the creator name and have it take me to their profile, then close it. And still the previous preview menu is still open with no way of closing it.

Merged your post.

If you're using any custom careers, the UI Extension mods or any other mods, make sure you're using the newest version and that they are still compatible with the game. If not, remove them or check for newer versions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 164 of 165 (550 Views)

Re: Having Issues with the Gallery after 7/31/18 patch

Hero

I'm going to lock this post now as it has run it's course.

All possible problems identified have been summarized on the first post and the gallery has been stable the past few days.

If you have further issues with the gallery, please make sure to remove your mods and try without. Many are broken, not only the UI Mod.

If you still have issues, create a new thread.

Thanks for everyone posting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 165 of 165 (6,883 Views)