Gallery loading forever?

by kittykonlercat

Original Post

NOTHING is showing up in the Sims 4 Gallery

★ Apprentice

So I’m going into the gallery to look at stuff and to look at my profile but the community page isn’t loading,it’s showing that I haven’t posted on the gallery (which I have), my library shows ALL the creations I’ve made in the last 3 YEARS not posted which is weird cause I’ve posted most of my creations. What do I do?! 

Message 91 of 165 (504 Views)

Re: Gallery Issues - Please post here

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The exact same thing as my fellow simmer kreatora said: says there 0 creations uploaded. It's literally happening all the time after the update! This issue should be fixed as soon as possible because the gallery is a dead place right now. Thank you for the attention Standard smile

Message 92 of 165 (504 Views)

Gallery loading forever?

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know.
What happens when the bug occurs? The loading screen on the Gallery loads forever and won't stop.
What do you expect to see? The gallery item be put on to the gallery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So I'm in build mode and i see this "10" on the gallery. I'm like "Oh, what's this?" And I check it. The gallery is all weird and it says like "No results found" on the home page of the gallery. I go to my profile, to only see that there's no items saved to my gallery, when I uploaded about 5 things. Then, I go to my library to see that all of my things arent uploaded. I try to upload them, and the game loads..... and loads... and loads... It's been going on like this for 20 minutes. I really need help.

Message 93 of 165 (520 Views)

Re: Gallery loading forever?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I can't search for users and i cant look in the tags for what I'm trying to find, I have repaired my game, restarted it, and given it time but it's just not budging. Gosh, this patch is buggy. I also get strange notifications but upon some digging i realize it's just my own builds. Why should i be notified about my own saved projects??

Message 94 of 165 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know! No items, no nothing. It just gives me a notification about my own builds too!

Message 95 of 165 (509 Views)

Hero

@kittykonlercat @donnerfly @Lordkiribati @chiastallon @lydsbennett

I merged your threads/post with gallery thread

Currently known issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 96 of 165 (497 Views)

Re: Gallery updates bugs need fixing

Hero

@Chamber_jpg wrote:

I removed the UI cheat extension, and yes, I have some custom careers. Do I need to get rid of the oldest ones or ones that might be causing  the issue?

I don't know which ones are causing issues.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content to find what's causing it for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 165 (491 Views)

Re: Pets Downloaded From The Gallery Don't Work

★★ Novice
yes
Message 98 of 165 (489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well I found out you can save and exit when the gallery is loading forever. All you have to do is press the X button and wait. A minute or so later, the usual "Save before exiting?" options come up. Then you can exit with saving.

Message 99 of 165 (486 Views)

Re: Gallery updates bugs need fixing

★★★ Novice
Thank you very much, ill get onto the issue and see if I can fix it
Message 100 of 165 (474 Views)