Re: Gallery Lots

by EuphorialQueen

Original Post

Gallery Lots

★ Novice

I'm not sure if this has been answered as there so much already here, but I can't seem to get a lot on the gallery to apply to one of my own lots correctly. It tells me one or more items may not be installed on my computer or the EA account...blah blah I'm sure you know what the whole message says. So it removes and tries to sub those items. It's not even a few. Its over 200 items subbed. I double and triple checked everything. I own all the packs the gallery listing says it uses. I tracked down the creator on youtube and they said on the video of them making it the lot uses no CC. I even found one thing on this forum that said maybe restart the game and I did. It didnt change anything. I also of course have the cheats and the move objects command active. What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 6 (433 Views)

Hero
@cloudstrifeo0o Do you have an example of such a lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yes it is the Charmed Halliwell Manor by BereSims. Also to update on this after my OP I tried the unlock all items cheat in case I was just missing a bunch of stuff and then replacing the house after again doing the move cheat and all and same results.

Message 3 of 6 (345 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cloudstrifeo0o 

Found and placed lot on Oakenstead in Willow Creek.
I used that lot since it is 50x50 which matched the dimensions of this lots.
I also turned on the MOO cheat as indicated in the lot description.
MOO cheat bb.MoveObjects on
The lot placed without any warnings
Note: All packs installed and patches are current.
Game Version: 1.65.70.1020
No Mods or CC in my game.

Gallery Link:
Charmed Halliwell Manor by BereSims20
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6FA0818DFAAF11E98A0F303966EC7D90

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 6 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Update: I tried again. This time disabling all mods I had on, though none of them affected lot items. And I received the same warning of items being removed. Its also still the same amount. 79 build items removed and 222 Build items being substituted. The only difference between you and I is I do not have every available Pack. However, I DO have every pack used in the making of the Lot itself. So I shouldn't be lacking in a pack. I'd give pictures of my screen of my packs and the warning but apparently my photos are too big to attach. 

Edit: My game is also indeed up to date.

Edit 2: The only thing I can think of that makes sense is, for some reason, I AM missing a pack although the Gallery does not say that I am. How am I supposed to know??

Message 5 of 6 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@cloudstrifeo0o 
Quote:
Edit 2: The only thing I can think of that makes sense is, for some reason, I AM missing a pack although the Gallery does not say that I am. How am I supposed to know??
________
That is a very good question. Even my own creations sometimes do not show all the packed that I know were used.

Open Bug Reports

Gallery issues:

[OPEN] Gallery showing wrong packs used
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Gallery-showing-wrong-packs-used/td-p/7903831

Compiled list of reported Issues
CAS, Gallery & More
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Issues/m-p/6374070#M13007...

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 6 of 6 (217 Views)