Gallery Issues

by elimckayrikard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gallery Issues

★★★ Novice

My gallery has been acting weird. Everything shows 999,999,999 or something similar. Lot size: 999x999, price: 999,999,999. I'm unable to choose how many bedrooms and bathrooms and the type says: Ok. I've tried repairing my game from Origin but no luck. Someone help, please!the sims gallery.JPG

Message 1 of 6 (1,830 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gallery Issues

Hero (Retired)
@elimckayrikard

You probably have outdated UIC mod. Replace it with a new version.
You can have more outdated mods.

Move the mods folder to the desktop.

Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder
Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now without mods.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,815 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@elimckayrikard

You probably have outdated UIC mod. Replace it with a new version.
You can have more outdated mods.

Move the mods folder to the desktop.

Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder
Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now without mods.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 6 (1,816 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much! The problem is gone!

Message 3 of 6 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've been having this same problem since the patch night in Feb prior to Strangerville coming out. I was playing that night and the Gallery was working fine with prices, sizes etc.. prior to patch, then 30minutes later, it wasn't working. I don't have that many mods and I pretty sure they are all updated. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,757 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am trying this. I hope it works. I'm doing the repair in Origin now. Thanks! Wish me luck. Cool

Message 5 of 6 (1,751 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Me again. It looks to have worked, but I've added almost all my  mods & CC back & they weren't the problem. I have a few left, but not many. Thanks A bunch! 

Message 6 of 6 (1,747 Views)