Re: empty gallery ?

by magicawn

Original Post

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

I merged a few posts in this thread as to have all the information in the same place. Wink

If you just found this thread, please, check this post!: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Gallery-Issues/m-p/7017152#M122664

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 171 of 195 (1,105 Views)

Re: Gallery Issues

★★ Novice

Posting again! Still continuing to have problems getting into the gallery. Is anything going to be done about this? It is very aggravating! I have provided EA Games with much business, not just with the Sims, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone would fix this asap. 

Message 172 of 195 (1,074 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Uuugh I'm sorry, I never thought about converting the timezones ! Silly me.

Message 173 of 195 (1,078 Views)

Re: Gallery Issues

Hero

Hi @rlgarrett83

they are doing maintenance. Will be for 48 hours, started about 12 hours ago, so it will be a while longer.

Please refer to the sticky Mai linked above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 174 of 195 (1,064 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, same problem here :-(

Message 175 of 195 (1,059 Views)

Hero
Did you read this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/The-Sims-4-Gallery-Maintenance-September-5th-6th/td-p/... ?

@netcat0718

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 176 of 195 (1,056 Views)

Hero
According to Kate, the gallery should now be back up

https://twitter.com/SimGuruKate/status/1037466453895655424

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 177 of 195 (1,033 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@magicawn  If you change your sort to "Most Popular" or "Newest", the older entries will show up.  I just tried it for you and there were a lot of what you're looking for.

Message 178 of 195 (1,017 Views)

Re: "No Results Found" on the Gallery

★★★ Guide

For me what is a temporary work around for no results is in the left side.Instead of chosen "newest lots" I change it to most popular and then do my search and I get plenty of options.Not sure if it will work for everyone but it works for me and if it stops working I just exit the gallery and go back in

Message 179 of 195 (1,008 Views)

Re: "No Results Found" on the Gallery

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

The Gallery maintenance is now complete. Everything should be running nice again, please, let us know if that's not the case!

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 180 of 195 (11,227 Views)