Re: empty gallery ?

by GillR52

Original Post

Re: Gallery Issues

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem... not working again. Nothing is loading, nothing shows up. (Germany) It's 11.33 am. It really gets annoying now Frown

Message 161 of 195 (889 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

We will be performing extended maintenance on the Gallery, please, check this thread for more details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/The-Sims-4-Gallery-Maintenance-September-5th-6th/m-p/7...

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 162 of 195 (873 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That is great Mai! I hope everything goes smoothly and the gallery gets fixed so it doesn't break down again. Can't wait to upload my builds! 😊

Message 163 of 195 (855 Views)

empty gallery ?

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: -
How accessible is the current experience? Annoying, but OK
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. -
How is this making it more difficult? -
How can we reproduce this experience? -

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Why is everything in the gallery gone ? Well - almost. I can see the latest uploads from after the August patch, but I can't see the older ones anymore. Everytime I try to search a hashtag or a username, I got the answer "no results founds". For example, I wanted to create a save with weird sims that were created under the #captainsauce hashtag, but there's nothing now ? It's the same when I look for origin IDs.
How is this making it more difficult? I can't find anything in the gallery that was uploaded before August patch.
How can we reproduce this experience? Go in the gallery, search old hashtags, and see what it does.

Thanks in advance for the help !!

Capture d’écran (128).pngCapture d’écran (129).png

Message 164 of 195 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai Dear Mai Thankyou for putting up with our ranting.Tell the tech team thankyou for FINALLY sorting out the gallery issue,it was a bit glitchy still earlier today but seem's to be working perfectly for me now.Hopefully it will stay fixed.Ps please keep Bob in his cage from now on,either that or confiscate his phone. 

Message 165 of 195 (851 Views)

@magicawn

I merged your thread with the thread related to this issue.

You might want to read @EA_Mai post on the first side.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 166 of 195 (836 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks for the info, but my problem appeared before that, since I went back from vacation on August 23 or even before so it probably isn't linked to a maintenance

Message 167 of 195 (772 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Some news : In game/not in game/in CAS, I can't even connect to the gallery even if my WiFi works ??? Help ?

Capture d’écran (130).png

Message 168 of 195 (759 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, good morning, Here we go again:Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 6.20.38 AM.png

Message 169 of 195 (750 Views)

★ Guide

"Hello Simmers!

We will be performing extended maintenance on the Gallery beginning at 11 PM PDT on Tuesday, September 4th (6 AM UTC on Wednesday, September 5th).

During this time the Gallery will be offline and unavailable. Maintenance will last up to 48 hours. We will notify you once the maintenance has completed and you may resume using the Gallery. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-SimGuruKate"

Message 170 of 195 (749 Views)