Re: Is the Gallery down? Again?

by GillR52

Original Post

Re: Gallery Issues - No Results - Sept 1st 2018

★★★ Guide

Still having the same issue and now I can't follow anyone.

Message 121 of 195 (659 Views)

★★ Guide

Dear EA, 

So you've got server problems. Why not free up the mass gallery clutter by giving creators an option to disallow re-uploads. Don't think it's a problem? I invite you to check my hash tags: #schnuck01 & #schnuck and these are only the re-uploads where the uploader didn't delete or change the description and I am only ONE creator. It's a huge problem. 

Message 122 of 195 (621 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I second what #schnuck01 is saying. Give us an option to delete re-uploads of our work.

Message 123 of 195 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Screenshot at sept 03 13-36-59.png

Not so many players online, same empty gallery... I've spent more than 500€ in a buggy, glitchy, laggy game. Good Job!

Message 124 of 195 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@schnuck01 I agree with you it can't be helping the gallery much.I saw one profile where everything they had was other peoples work re-uploaded.I also don't think it's fair that it's happened to you or anyone else especially as the big detailed builds take hour's of work to create.It must make your blood boil when that happen's.I certainly would not be happy if it happened to me.. 

Message 125 of 195 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just got in guy's it's working but it's anyone's guess how long it will stay that way.Could be 5 mins or a couple of hours so get in quick and do your uploads/downloads before bob finds somewhere else to plug his charger in 

Message 126 of 195 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

today i can see the gallery but does not scroll down to see much, and you can't ask it to search for anything by word or category. I have never had any problems with this new game or it's upgrades or expansions then all of a sudden they upgrade the gallery and now the issues. FIX IT , THIS IS NOT GOOD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FOR ANY OF US WHO LIKE TO SHARE OR USE THE BEAUTIFUL WORK OTHERS DO. WE PAY A FORTUNE TO HAVE THE COMPLETE SIMS 4 EXPERIENCE AND YOU CAN'T FIX IT.

Message 127 of 195 (642 Views)

★★ Guide

September 3rd -  And again.. 'No results found'. 

Message 128 of 195 (623 Views)

★ Guide

After about 12-14 hours of functioning, the Galley again responds "server problems" when I try to Fav...Frown

Message 129 of 195 (621 Views)

The Sims 4 Gallery Isn't working

★★ Novice

My Sims 4 gallery isn't working. Whenever I pull it up, without typing anything or altering the search preferences, it just says something like 'no results were found' instead of automatically populating the screen with other people's recent or most popular uploads. It also happens with my own profile as well. I cannot see any of my own creations that I have saved to my profile nor can I search for specific houses or other uploader's names. It all just displays an empty screen that says 'not results were found'.

can someone please help me out?

Message 130 of 195 (601 Views)