Re: Gallery Issues - No Results - Sept 1st 2018

by 172e3cda00349872

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Pro

Aw man, I told Bob not to go unplugging things, but he did anyway. Now the gallery isn't working again and showing No results found.

Thank you -Crin for seeing what can be done about it. Standard smile

Message 21 of 195 (2,435 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For me the gallery wouldn't work yesterday either, it would let me share my creations, but then today I decided to look on the gallery to see what was there and it was blank, like there is nothing! 

This seemed to have started sometime after 8Tongue outm eastern standard time here in the USA, because before that I was looking at houses and I also shared one I made! So this is a very recent problem!

And before someone asks, no I have no CC, but then CC wouldn't effect the gallery in the first place! 

Message 22 of 195 (2,397 Views)

★ Guide

Yesterday the gallery worked fine for me today nothing! Please fix 

Message 23 of 195 (2,388 Views)

Re: "No Results Found" on the Gallery

★ Apprentice
Mine is not working either and I never use custom content.
Message 24 of 195 (2,128 Views)

★ Guide

I am really glad it is not just me. Gallery is showing no results here as well. Hoping it gets up and running again soon.

Message 25 of 195 (2,092 Views)

Re: "No Results Found" on the Gallery

★ Guide

Yes, has not been working since about 10 am MST. Same issue "NO RESULTS FOUND." A server problem. So frustrating on weekend, which is normally my only chance to upload.

Message 26 of 195 (2,094 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's also not working for me. It's really frustrating b/c there's always something wrong with the game imo.

Message 27 of 195 (2,083 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Sort this out please maxis i never have this issue with sims 3 gallery and pop ups and emails telling i have won badges is really not helping my frustration right now.
Message 28 of 195 (2,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

players.png0 items.png

Gallery hasn't been working for me all day. And yesterday was pretty glitchy Devil

Message 29 of 195 (2,050 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It doesn't help that i am already frustrated about the new design restrictions with sims 4 compared to 3 and the fact that items we got when purchasing the base game in 3 are now only available by purchasing expansion and extras pack's.I think maxis have gotten too big for their boot's and have forgotten what is important.It suddenly seems to have shifted towards "how can we make as much profit as is humanly possible" when it used to be about encouraging and showcasing people's creativity.

Message 30 of 195 (2,054 Views)