Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gallery Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? Gallery is not working properly. It lags on everything and often shows no results after spinning forever. Lags when trying to fave. Lags when trying to showcase. Lags to show comments. Lags to load profile and sometimes shows no results for catalogue
What do you expect to see? Faster loading and no blank pages after waiting for them to load
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

See attached images

Message 2 of 195 (15,635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "No Results Found" on the Gallery

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

The Gallery maintenance is now complete. Everything should be running nice again, please, let us know if that's not the case!

Thanks,
-Mai

View in thread

Message 180 of 195 (11,195 Views)

All Replies

Re: Gallery says no results found after loading

★★★★ Novice

Mine is still not showing any results. My Shared content and my Favorites are gone. I am about so over this mess. I have sent a good deal of money on these games. at least they could work right.

Message 1 of 195 (14,226 Views)

Re: Gallery Issues

★★ Guide
I'm experiencing the same issue. Absolutely nothing loads currently and when it was working, load times are ridiculously slow, page freezes.. Etc. This has been an ongoing issue since the gallery 'update'.
Message 3 of 195 (15,539 Views)

★★ Guide

40443694_1937958989600015_8254976951647731712_n.png
Tense from Gallery issues

Message 4 of 195 (15,522 Views)

Re: Gallery says no results found after loading

★★★★★ Apprentice
Not working for me either :/
Message 5 of 195 (14,212 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Gallery is broken. Again. There is the same information that we know too well "There is Zero objects in the Gallery" ... and of course, there is no way to enter your catalog.
So the Gallery does not read its content now. 

Message 6 of 195 (15,472 Views)

Hero (Retired)
The reason is known. The number of players in the Gallery exceeds 70,000. Yo repeats itself regularly in this situation
Message 7 of 195 (15,466 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Didn’t work for me
Message 8 of 195 (14,213 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech as it's a temp issue.

Trying to escalate but it's the weekend and a long one too ...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 195 (14,201 Views)

Sims 4 Gallery Broken

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I can't use the gallery.
How is this making it more difficult? My game shows there are no items in the gallery, and it says I haven't uploaded anything to the gallery, yet items in my library from before this happened are in there.
How can we reproduce this experience? N/A

I'm having an issue with my gallery. My game shows that no items are in the gallery, and it says "no results found" in the gallery page. However, in the "news" area, it shows on the right all the things that people I follow that uploaded and what they have favorited, and it shows the pictures on the news area in the center, as well. I can still click on the items that the people I've followed have posted, as if they are in the gallery, but nothing shows up when I try to search anything or do anything in the gallery. In my library, I still have items that I've saved before I discovered that the gallery was broken. I have tried to repair the game and I reinstalled my mods (UI Cheats Extension and MCCC). I have no CC. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 10 of 195 (9,179 Views)