Gallery Issue 'Could not locate items'

by DragonofLore

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gallery Issue 'Could not locate items'

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have been having trouble seeing absolutely any items from the community since I updated the game. Community items do not show screenshots, and when I try to click on them it just says "Cannot locate this item". I have enabled origin in game. Didn't help. I have disabled antivirus and firewall. Didn't help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Didn't help. I have deleted all CC, even though it wasn't active in the first place. Didn't help. 

I think I have done my due diligence with the problem, but for the life of me  cannot figure out the solution to this. Please Help!!!! I am at my wits end! Screenshots attached. I am currently using windows 10.

Message 1 of 4 (2,492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gallery Issue 'Could not locate items'

★★★ Novice

I don't know what I did, but after doing a clean install of the game, switching from 32 to 64 bit, and wiping all my save data, Gallary lots are working again. Hallelujah!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,654 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @DragonofLore

have you also tried repairing the game ? It's working in mysterious ways and is sometimes fixing stuff a reinstall doesn't.

Also try deleting your cache flies.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,475 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes, I have tried repairing and deleting my cache files but the same problem persists.
Message 3 of 4 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know what I did, but after doing a clean install of the game, switching from 32 to 64 bit, and wiping all my save data, Gallary lots are working again. Hallelujah!

Message 4 of 4 (2,655 Views)