Gallery Issue. 999,999,999 and 999 x 999

by KosKitCos

Original Post

Gallery Issue. 999,999,999 and 999 x 999

★ Novice

So I've had the gallery issue of some lots costing 999,999,999 and being 999 x 999 in size. Not all lots have this in the game.

The lot I am trying to download is the Boku No Hero Dorm lot by meghan14159. I have asked the creator about it and they say it's fine on their end.

I have tried removing the mods and repairing the game and even without the mods, the issue is still there. I have also never installed the UI_Cheats extensions mod. I have not bought any expansion packs and have the deluxe version of the game.

Please respond so I can fix this as soon as possible. Thank you!

(The photos are comparison images between a lot that isn't working and a lot that is working)

Message 1 of 4 (1,320 Views)

Re: Gallery Issue. 999,999,999 and 999 x 999

Hero
@KosKitCos did you delete the localthaumbcache file and tried a folder reset ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,290 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I have done that

Message 3 of 4 (1,279 Views)

Hero

HI @KosKitCos 

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • ConfigOverride, if you have your own configuration files.
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,254 Views)