Gallery Help!

by abrittani88

Original Post

Gallery Help!

★★★ Newbie

Hello, new here to the forums but a long time Sims player. I am having issues with my Sims game, specifically with the Gallery. I can log onto my Sims game and access the Gallery normally and without issues on my older laptop, but I now have this new laptop and the Gallery WILL NOT work. Twice it has started to work and then it shows those red X's over the items but that doesn't typically happen either. Usually it just tells me I have to connect and there is a neverending loop of "connect" and "cannot connect" happening. I have tried everything, searched the back dark corners of google and this forum, and also have deleted the entire game and Origin completely off my laptop and off the computer registry and everything, and I am still having this issue. My internet works, my game works, I can access my personal library but I cannot access the Gallery when I am on this one specific laptop. Please help! I would do anything for it to be resolved.

Message 1 of 3 (458 Views)

Re: Gallery Help!

★★★ Newbie
@abrittani88 Btw I have tried everything! I turned off all firewalls and anti virus components. I have done it with Origin on and with it off. I have ran the game and Origin as administrator, I have flushed my DNS - I have literally done every tiny thing the internet has suggested included what was suggested in here and simply nothing will work. I have had this issue for about a year now as well since I got this laptop. Which btw is a very high power expensive laptop with the bells and whistles and space. It's an HP Envy.
Message 2 of 3 (456 Views)

Re: Gallery Help!

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem too.

I just fixed this case by launch the game from C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin_LE\TS4.exe

It is able to access the gallery now.

Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)