Re: Gallery: Hashtags not working for specific household

by TopNotchToddler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gallery: Hashtags not working for specific household

★★★ Apprentice

I recently uploaded this household and am not able to find it using it's hashtags. This does not apply to my other households, which I can find easily.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, I think I just figured it out. The description contained the word "re-upload", which itself contains an "-". I thought of special characters that maybe could interfere with the hashtag parser and tried to remove one by one, and after changing the term to "reupload", it now works as expected.

Am I wild guessing here? Is "-" really a forbidden character? It did not appear in a hashtag, just in the text of the description.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (271 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@TopNotchToddler
If you are looking for it in the On-line Gallery, find the advanced options on the right top and turn off "Maxis" there. I found it without a problem Standard smile
I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, I think I just figured it out. The description contained the word "re-upload", which itself contains an "-". I thought of special characters that maybe could interfere with the hashtag parser and tried to remove one by one, and after changing the term to "reupload", it now works as expected.

Am I wild guessing here? Is "-" really a forbidden character? It did not appear in a hashtag, just in the text of the description.

Message 3 of 5 (272 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I don't think so. Text of the description doesn't matter.
By the way - nice team of bony guys Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (259 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, @kreatora, credit goes to Fogity's mod, I am just making his unlocks available for console users (and mod deniers).

Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)