Gallery Automatically Selecting 'Modded' when Saving a Lot with no CC The Sims 4

by BreakingPlum7

Original Post

Re: Gallery Automatically Selecting 'Modded' when Saving a Lot with no CC The Si

★★ Novice
I Managed to decipher the cause. I had all of my mods in the recycling bin on my PC.
I deleted them one by one and loaded up the game after each single deletion. It finally stopped showing as Modded once I permanently deleted a mod called 'MTS_GoBananas_1760803_GameDevelopmentCareer'
So problem now solved. Thank you for your help Standard smile
Message 11 of 15 (2,684 Views)

Re: Gallery Automatically Selecting 'Modded' when Saving a Lot with no CC The Si

Hero
Glad to hear you found the cause.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I am having this problem too.  My mods folder has been removed, but when I try to upload a lot to my library it shows the wrench icon as a modded lot.  Also, when I try to place the lot from the library (with the modded wrench), the game freezes.  I am repairing the game now to see if that helps. UPDATE:  I believe it is a corrupted save file.  I am uninstalling the game completely and will paste only one saved game I know works. 

This did not help...I am at a loss to figure this one out...the unmodded still wants to upload to my library as if its is modded

Message 13 of 15 (422 Views)

Hero
@Nuke615 I've merged your bug report with the correct thread on this. In your case it's some photos you're using in the house.

Ref: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/BY-DESIGN-Sim-s-Paintings-Photos-Tagged-As-Cus...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (400 Views)

Community Manager

Closing this thread to prevent any necro posting. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 15 of 15 (387 Views)