by crinrict

Original Post

[GT] Cant Select To Obtain A Gig

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? i just updated it
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them except for strangerville, eco lifestyle, and get together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i cant see any auditions when i go to select one
What happens when the bug occurs? when my sim clicks on either their phone or in the job tab to get a gig the auditions page turns up blank
What do you expect to see? i would expect to see a list of gigs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

idk what to do

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Removed all-caps from title

Message 1 of 5 (294 Views)

Re: [GT] Cant Select To Obtain A Gig

Hero
@angelliaboy This was supposed to be fixed a while ago

Could you please check your actual version number.

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (269 Views)

Hero
@angelliaboy Have you been able to resolve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (227 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict yes i have but i had to start a new game which removed all of my old families n homes n stuff
Message 4 of 5 (224 Views)

Hero
@angelliaboy If you still have the corrupted save you could try uploading the families and houses to the library and place them in a new save.

You'll loose relationships and inventory but you would at least still have them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (216 Views)