GOT SIMS 4 AND CONFUSED HELP

by newfam01

Original Post

GOT SIMS 4 AND CONFUSED HELP

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
So I got sims 4 on my Mac this morning. My sister and I created a sim each but they are in the same world..... What happens if my sister is playing her sims and my sim does stuff k don't want it to e.g my sis might be pregnant and I want to play the pregnancy but then when my sis is playing her sims she has the kid. Does this happen? Becuase my sisters was talking to my sim and when I went on my sim she had the relthionship and was where my sim was on my sisters world. PLEASE HELP!!!
Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Re: GOT SIMS 4 AND CONFUSED HELP

Hero

You each need to make your own save games. If you already created a Sim and put in, it's probably best if you just saved the game under a different name for your sister and then from now on, you play one save game and your sister plays the other.

To access es certain game, use the load button in the upper right corner instead of the play one (Neu = new, Laden = Load)

neu

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)