by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[GF] Not going to gig

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My Sim passes an audition but does not attend the gig
What happens when the bug occurs? When the time comes for the gig, there is no notification saying the gig is soon, and my sim does not get any option to attend.
What do you expect to see? A notification an hour before the gig and then for the pop-up to attend the gig.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My Sim is with the GRAN agency as a Guest Star in the acting career. I've tried changing agencies and canceling the gig but it happens with the next gig as well. Later in the evening, she did get paid for the gig but I believe it was the low-end amount.

Message 1 of 8 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GF] Not going to gig

Hero

Could you try quitting the career and rejoin ?

Did he never go or just suddenly stopped ? Would be good to test another Sim.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (437 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Is it just happening to that one Sim ? Have you tried moving out and back in ? At what point did you remove your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (460 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello, yes it is just the one Sim, I haven't been able to play the career with another one yet. I tried moving them out and in again and it still occurred. I removed my mods between attempts of fixing the bug, as in I quit the game without saving and then removed them.
Message 3 of 8 (440 Views)

Hero

Could you try quitting the career and rejoin ?

Did he never go or just suddenly stopped ? Would be good to test another Sim.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (438 Views)

★★★ Novice
For whatever reason, quitting the career and joining it again worked. Thank you for your help!
Message 5 of 8 (424 Views)

Hero

Hi @creativeish 

glad to hear that worked.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but it didn't work for me. I have three sims in my houshold. One of them is an entertainer, and he goes to his job, but the others are actors they still don't go.

Message 7 of 8 (362 Views)

Hero
@Arenbutter There's a new issue now. Please see this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Acting-Career-Sim-not-getting-gig-pop-up/td-p/8...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (355 Views)