GAME VOLUNTEER WORK

by sims_gamer_fan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAME VOLUNTEER WORK

★★★ Newbie

hi my name is izzy, i am in 7th grade. I love our games so much and i was wondering if you have a program were kids like my can try out the new upcoming sims 3/4  games. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this message

Message 1 of 4 (1,417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAME VOLUNTEER WORK

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@sims_gamer_fan : Hello Izzy,

As @THISaint stated, most of the testing available before a game launches comes in the way of beta testing, which is when a game is open to a portion of the public (or sometimes everyone if it is a public beta) so that they can help find issues. At the moment, I think we have FIFA World in open beta, but with the E3 conference tonight, maybe we will soon have more!

Otherwise, our Quality Assurance testers are the ones doing the brunt of testing. However, it's a job like any other so it requires you to be of age in your country. If you're in 7th grade you still have a way to go. Standard smile

EDIT: Before you think about a job, we also sometimes have positions available for interns and students. This means that again, you'll probably have to be 18+, in all cases here is more information on our program: http://careers.ea.com/internshipsco-ops

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,407 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

There are false webs about this issue on the web so do not install or click on those. I don't know of any testers available but you could contact EA directly and ask them if they will be having a tester program for the sims 4

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

Message 2 of 4 (1,413 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Hey there,

There are no available testing at the moment. If there will be testings available they will be announced and you will be able to join them.
Message 3 of 4 (1,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@sims_gamer_fan : Hello Izzy,

As @THISaint stated, most of the testing available before a game launches comes in the way of beta testing, which is when a game is open to a portion of the public (or sometimes everyone if it is a public beta) so that they can help find issues. At the moment, I think we have FIFA World in open beta, but with the E3 conference tonight, maybe we will soon have more!

Otherwise, our Quality Assurance testers are the ones doing the brunt of testing. However, it's a job like any other so it requires you to be of age in your country. If you're in 7th grade you still have a way to go. Standard smile

EDIT: Before you think about a job, we also sometimes have positions available for interns and students. This means that again, you'll probably have to be 18+, in all cases here is more information on our program: http://careers.ea.com/internshipsco-ops

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 4 of 4 (1,408 Views)