FASHION EXPANSION PACK NEEDED FOR THE SIMS 4?

by NakitaBeigeJaJa

Original Post

UPDATE PLZZZZ

★★★ Newbie

hi, can you add pets pleassseee i am so desperate!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just a side note: maybe you could make it more real by adding teenage pregnancies and abortion option but defenately add teenagers can adopt or have baby please it would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 91 of 131 (474 Views)

Re: UPDATE PLZZZZ

@honeybean222 

At The Answers HQ we only can help you with problems surrounding your games.
You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 92 of 131 (461 Views)

UnHappy!

★ Novice

Regarding Sims4, Are you EVER going to have weather??? This version is crazy boring. You have limited interaction, No cars, or movie theaters. Limited building lots, limited decoration and decorating. I wasted my money. You offer pool stuff with no ability to have a pool party, no lounge chairs wtf!

Message 93 of 131 (428 Views)

Re: UnHappy!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

So you're unhappy about the in game features?

You know you can add custom content/mods to the game right?

I'd advise you read this need-to-know information before implementing any mods/custom content though: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Usage-of-Mods-and-Custom-Content/m-p/393... (credit to @crinrict)

Hopefully this alters your perspective on this great game!

Message 94 of 131 (421 Views)

[Please Read] New Expansion Pack

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello Simmers/Players,

(EP= Expansion Pack)

I have The Sims 4 and I'd like to suggest another Expansion Pack. I suggest making a Harry Potter EP. Harry, Hermione, and Ron would already be added in the game. Hagrid, Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Professor Severus Snape, Voldemort, Draco Malfoy, and the rest of the wizards you see in the movie would also be added to the EP. Hogwart's castle would be added to the map. You would still create your very own character in Create A Sim. You would then go to the town, where you are able to buy a wand, robe, and pet. Some pet ideas are: Rat, Toad, Cat, Owl, Ferret and some other pets. You could also have a Patronus: Cat, Phoenix, Deer (Buck or Doe), Wolf, Horse, Otter, Hippogriff, and other Patronuses. You would choose a house, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Your character could play along with the Harry Potter characters. You can interact with them as you would with a regular Sim. You could even get married to them. In the map, you could chose a place to live when you are not at Hogwart's. You also could learn spells like: transforming yourself into your Patronus, transforming you and others into Magical creatures, levitating objects, repairing objects, and some other spells mentioned in the movie. Also, I'd like to suggest mounts, like Horses, Dragons, Griffins and Hippogriffs, Pegasus and Unicorns. I'd like to hear what your ideas are, so please share them with me. Thank you :D

P.S. How do I do a live chat with someone in the Help Department? I've done it before, but I forgot how to.

Message 95 of 131 (472 Views)

Re: Mod Packs for TS4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@roberta591 wrote:

@booggieboo This is an open forum for users by users. Ideas for future packs would better be posted in Sims 4 idea's corner at thesims.com

hth

Ok, thank you. But on the Forums, I do not see a button that allows you to Post a new Discussion. Do you know why? Thank you Large smile

Message 96 of 131 (455 Views)

FASHION EXPANSION PACK NEEDED FOR THE SIMS 4?

★★ Novice

Good Morning! Sims4 Lovers! I like to open an discussion WHY? there is no The Sims 4 Fashion  Expansion Pack? I don't know about your Sims! But I would sure love to have a Fashionable Wardrobe of beautiful  clothes to ware! Or if there is an  official The Sims 4 Web Page where we can get Add Ons  for the The Sims 4 Game to add Fashion! The set of clothes that come with the game is getting old!(*_+)))

Message 97 of 131 (451 Views)

Re: [Please Read] New Expansion Pack

You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'.

You might have to try the different options a few times, but here you can chat with an advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 98 of 131 (447 Views)

Re: Mod Packs for TS4

@booggieboo & @roberta591 merged with existing topic.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 99 of 131 (442 Views)

Re: FASHION EXPANSION PACK NEEDED FOR THE SIMS 4?

@NakitaBeigeJaJa merged with existing thread about this.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 100 of 131 (440 Views)