Furniture mods not showing up in Sims 4

by EpicCloudBuilder

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Furniture mods not showing up in Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to install furniture mods from The Sims Resource, but they haven't been showing up. I put them in the Mods folder, with the Resource.cgf still there. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Furniture mods not showing up in Sims 4

Champion (Retired)

Did you enable Mods and CC in Game Options?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,638 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Did you enable Mods and CC in Game Options?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's probably what I was missing. I just updated the Sims 4, so it would make sense that the settings reset. Thanks, jpkarlsen!

Message 3 of 5 (1,622 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen hi, i cannot find the furniture, but everything else are showing, like hair and clothes. It only missing the furniture. Can you please help. I did put them in doc > EA > the sims 4 > Mods > Furniture
Message 4 of 5 (850 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (835 Views)