Re: Friends call way too much!!

by LadyAelswith

Original Post

Friends call way too much!!

★ Guide

I've pretty much had this problem since Get Together EP and its really annoying, basically whenever my sims make friends, they call and ask to hang out, or go to their house, or even go to a restaurant... they call every hour of the day, in the game. Its getting really annoying to the point where i make  them have no friends because they call non stop! I don't use mods or CC..

Message 1 of 15 (5,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I the every hour of the day part may be a bug but I don't think I would classify calling too much as a bug. It's one of those tuning things that some people like and others don'ts so you're probably better of posting this in the feedback section over a the official forum.

Are you Sims normal Sims or Vampires ? How many different Sims you have calling ? Is it always the same one ?

Are they actual calls or text messages ?

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (5,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Its always the same person and they aren't even friends with them! and i deleted them from the game because they were so annoying, and next thing i know another person is calling them, and they never called before deleting the first person Frown.. and i have normal sims, also vampires just show up at the door almost every night! it doesn't bother me too much but i can't speed up the game till they have gone.. And they are calls and text messages!

Message 3 of 15 (5,416 Views)

Hero

Could you upload your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 15 (5,407 Views)

★ Guide

I have all of these saves, i don't know which one it is.. 

Message 5 of 15 (5,405 Views)

Hero

Just zip the whole folder and let me know which family.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 15 (5,402 Views)

Cell phone calls and text messages glitch

★ Guide

This has been going on for a few weeks now, and now its getting beyond annoying to the point where i don't want to play the game.

Basically my sim is a teenager and is in high school " Obviously " and they don't have a job/part time job, and they would get text messages and phone calls from people who aren't even their friends saying " congrats on landing that sweet job its going to be great for you! " or " congrats on the promotion ect".  She doesn't have a job? and the amount of times people call and ask to go to their house or my house, or anywhere in general is so frustrating that i can't even speed up my game without it stopping because someone is either calling her phone or texting non stop!!! They call at least 10 times every night and even more times during the day!! 

I know its part of the game, for them to call. but not this much surely??

I don't have any CC or Mods.

Message 7 of 15 (5,381 Views)

Re: Cell phone calls and text messages glitch

@LadyAelswith merged with your own existing post about this, please follow up with Crinrict.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 15 (5,358 Views)

★ Guide

i don't want to lose my saved game, so i cant share it

Message 9 of 15 (5,346 Views)

Hero

You won't loose them if you share them.

You're just uploading a copy of your saves

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 15 (5,333 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help