by peachgoose0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Frequent Crashing

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Get Together, Dine out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Spa Day, Vampires, Laundry Day Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just play normally for about 10 minutes then the game crashes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Anything, I could be Building, playing, doing nothing, or paused.
What do you expect to see? A running Game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims 4 game is constantly crashing after about 10 minutes in game.

I have done a clean boot, Un-Installed and re-Installed the game many times, I have up to date drivers, and have no mods or cc's. 

I hope someone can help me with this.

Documents Sims 4 Folder : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7m9ichcnsrmnk59/AAD9b_nRzbNtAOKpFxbVdUnga?dl=0

Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Frequent Crashing

Hero

Hi @peachgoose0

you have a few failed windows updates. Could you make sure your Windows is fully updated ?

Do you also get crashing if you start a fresh save game for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)

All Replies

Re: Frequent Crashing

Hero

Hi @peachgoose0

you have a few failed windows updates. Could you make sure your Windows is fully updated ?

Do you also get crashing if you start a fresh save game for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)