Freelancer writer got book aproved

by Hi_Im_giraffe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Freelancer writer got book aproved

★★ Novice

I have a sim with the freelancer career, and the current gig is "enlightening writing job" and she wrote a nonfiction book, made many edits, and was eventually told to start over, so I did, and got it approved first try, but the task "get book approved" is still there. The book is gone from her inventory. I wrote another book and the same thing happened. It's now 8 and the gig is due at 9. My household is low on money right now, so I am trying to make a lot of money quickly, and progress through the levels of the career. I dont want to miss the deadline or have to cancel the gig, but I dont use cheats and dont know what else to do.

Message 1 of 2 (779 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Freelancer writer got book aproved

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Hi_Im_giraffe  There is a bug report on the issue of freelancer tasks not getting checked off, here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Freelancer-Tasks-not-getting-checked/td-p/8179949

Please click the button Me Too on it to let the developers know how common a problem this is. If you want, add any info you think is missing in the thread.

The workaround posted in the thread is to exit the game, and then start it again if your sims have travelled in any way since accepting the task; or finish the task before going travelling.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (747 Views)

All Replies

Re: Freelancer writer got book aproved

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Hi_Im_giraffe  There is a bug report on the issue of freelancer tasks not getting checked off, here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Freelancer-Tasks-not-getting-checked/td-p/8179949

Please click the button Me Too on it to let the developers know how common a problem this is. If you want, add any info you think is missing in the thread.

The workaround posted in the thread is to exit the game, and then start it again if your sims have travelled in any way since accepting the task; or finish the task before going travelling.

Message 2 of 2 (748 Views)