Free Love Action Plan Makes Sims not Wanna be Flirted With

by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

Free Love Action Plan Makes Sims not Wanna be Flirted With

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the neighbourhood action plan Free Love in action and try to flirt with other sims, even sims your sim has romantic relationships with already.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim who's flirted with don't want to be flirted with and they get one minus on the romance bar and on the friend bar. This happens about 80% of the time, I would guess.
What do you expect to see? That Free Love don't make sims not wanting to be flirted with.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to be a part of the Free Love action plan. It's really annoying.

Message 1 of 7 (1,030 Views)

Re: Free Love Action Plan Makes Sims not Wanna be Flirted With

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Is your Sim unflirty maybe or have any other traits this could be accounted for ? Did you test multiple Sims or just one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (957 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict I have now tried with a household of 8, all of them had the romantic trait and the alluring trait. They had no problems flirting with each other or with townies before the Free Love action plan, but when Free Love was in action they almost always (maybe 4 out of 5 times) did the "Nuh-uh" when being flirted with. I tried to have them flirt both with each other and with several townies.
Message 3 of 7 (949 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Could you try with Sims without the traits if it works for them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (943 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Does it work for you if you use other traits ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (886 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (826 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think my problem is similar. I'm not sure if it should go in this thread or I should start a new one.

When Free Love NAP was on, all NPC sims were constantly having romantic interactions between them. My sims, however, were almost always rejected and would also reject most of the advances. It wouldn't happen only if the pink bar was high. And it was very difficult to achieve as most of the interactions were getting rejected.

Moreover, I've seen NPCs kissing, giving massages, kissing necks (adults...), blowing kisses, and more, while my played sims still had only the basic "flirt, pick-up line, complement appearance, etc". They did not have the options available which I've seen NPCs doing and anyway they would get rejected (and reject themselves) most of the interactions.

Message 7 of 7 (734 Views)