by JaiRob1980

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Foundation adjustment

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unsure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansion packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing
What do you expect to see? The height adjustment bar on the foundation to be put back
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't do a lot with building houses because I suck. But a couple of days ago I tried my hand at building another house and wanted to adjust the height of the foundation. However, in my game the height adjustment tool is missing. All the foundation designs are there but do me no good because I cannot raise the foundation. Can we get this fixed?

Message 1 of 4 (13,639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Foundation adjustment

★★★ Newbie

Foundation adjustment changed with the last update. You need to select a room on the ground floor and find the cube with arrows pointing up and down (it is usually in the middle of the selected room). Dragging that cube up and down will adjust the foundation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (13,617 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Foundation adjustment changed with the last update. You need to select a room on the ground floor and find the cube with arrows pointing up and down (it is usually in the middle of the selected room). Dragging that cube up and down will adjust the foundation.

Message 2 of 4 (13,618 Views)

Hero

Hi @JaiRob1980

moved your post to the tech forum as it's a feature change and not a bug.

See @KyttenMittens answer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (13,605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having this exact same issue but I play on Xbox One with no mods and only the Pets expansion pack. When I try to place a foundation, I do not have the slider or any box that shows up to adjust the height of the foundation and thus the foundation isn't visible.

EDIT: Apologies, I tinkered around a bit more and figured it out. I saw that the box with arrows was outside of the foundation tab and was able to adjust it. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (12,041 Views)