Re: Forum deleted??

by drkatrine

Original Post

Forum deleted??

★★★★★ Novice

Hello there!!

I made a forum in here yesterday with questions abt requirements with the purpose of playing the Sims 3 again, and asked a question abt CC worlds for the Sims 3. However as I come in today somehow my forum has completely disappeared as if it never existed. I don't think writing this forum will help anything, but anyone else have tried that before? Is there a certain reason as to why it has happened?

Thank you in advance!!!

Message 1 of 3 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@drkatrine 

We regularly move posts around when required. You can always see your own post by clicking on your profile name.

Here is the direct link to your posts: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/27956788/node-id/category...

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello and thank you so much for answering!

Thank you for your answer, however that sadly does not answer my question. The forum I posted it completely gone from my posts. It's not there anymore. It was yesterday when I just added it and I saw it here amongst other forums as well. Then suddenly when I come back it's gone, both from that direct link to my posts and amongst other forums. I have never had that happen before and I am very confused, but thank you so much for answering still! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)