Re: For real end ghosts!

by FallenAngel1326

Original Post

For real end ghosts!

★★ Novice
SIMS 4 BOIS! I am SCREAMING I have 45 live people in my Relationships -All and 28 dead! This Ruins the game for me. While I would WASTE my time going around and cheating to delete them all... I have tried and probably deleted 10 Which is a pain and totally not what the game should be. Not everyone wants ghosts. it ruins my game time. I hate modding my game and don't love using cheats. Please we need another way to easily turn off ghosts for the love of all that is holy.
Hell! I'll pay a dlc to END GHOSTS IN MY TOWN!!! I hate them! I actually ranted for 30 minutes with very serious and intense squating and trust me i am not someone who squats. There are so many posts on here, reddit, yahoo answers. Just someone pleaase. Im Crying please. Help. Me.
Message 1 of 9 (643 Views)

You could turn off auto aging (which is just an in game option) for the Sims you're not playing. You can choose to age them whenever with a birthday cake. 

Or just start a new save game after everyone dies?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (635 Views)

★★ Novice
I just recently started a new game due to computer issues. But I prefer to have a continuously growing town. I like to play the same family through generations. i want people to change. I don't want everyone staying the same.
Message 3 of 9 (618 Views)

You could also just move the ghosts out with the household manager, sort of setting them free. It's not really cheating. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 9 (591 Views)

★★ Novice
Its not in my household. Its out of world ghosts I can't find in Household management that are slowly taking over my entire world!! Its driving me mad to have ghosts come knock on my door or just eating at a restaurant or at the nught club. It's just not something i enjoy in my game.
Message 5 of 9 (578 Views)

Give this a try. When you go to the world screen select this option:
Mangement.png

Then you get this screen, go to unplayed households, choose the ghosts:

Unplayed.png

Click them, and delete them:

Delete.png

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 9 (547 Views)

★★ Novice
none of the ghosts show up there? I don't know why!
Message 7 of 9 (496 Views)

★★ Novice

@AdorableAssassin wrote:
none of the ghosts show up there? I don't know why!

I had the same problem yesterday. Checked the forums and followed the suggestion to enter household managment and delete NPC ghosts. And like you, I couldn't find the ghosts anywhere, in game or not played households. Since I befriended them at some point in the past they kept showing up uninvited in my apartment (City Living).
Here is what I noticed tho, my sim had recently got a carrier reward, True Performence Space or something like that from the carrier path Art Critic. I put that thing into my house and ghost kept comming to perform. I removed it and problem solved Standard smile
If you have the same item check for that. If not check for any item your unwanted ghosts are especially interested in. Try it out and (not cool but) get rid of it.

Message 8 of 9 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

this might help i play with aging off but game still make a few ghosts look at he name of ghost write down if u have to then go to house hold management look for the name not the sim noticed some times the family pic dosen't refresh when a sim dies (u may also not see the ghost till u open cas on that family)  good luck!

Message 9 of 9 (417 Views)