Original Post

Focused without Focused decor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sims keep feeling focus when there is no focus decor but it said it has

Message 1 of 7 (1,924 Views)

Re: Focused without Focused decor

Hero

Can you locate in which area it's supposed to be ? Did you try bulldozing the lot for testing purposes (DO NOT SAVE) and then go back to see if it's gone ?

Also check your inventory.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem with Focused and Energized. My sims are constantly either/or. Also, when I go on vacation, the vacation moodlet never goes away. I sent my YA sim on vacation once and she had the moodlet until she died.

Message 3 of 7 (1,876 Views)

Hero

Even when you travel to a different lot ?

Did you check if it's something in your inventory ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,873 Views)

Hero

Tagging @bbeelam and @vvintersoft to see my questions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,864 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Do you have deathflower plants on your lot?  Deathflower plants have been giving my sims a focused decor moodlet since the dine out pre-patch.  It took me ages to locate what was causing it. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,858 Views)

★ Guide

I don't know it it'll solve your problem, but I can fix it by using the reset Sim function on Sims where the buff won't go away.

Message 7 of 7 (1,358 Views)