Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Floating Tongues

by Kiannacat

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Floating Tongues

★ Novice

Every since I updated my game and added the season, my Sims have floating tongues follow them around. They are also very noticeable on CAS mode. How can I Slove this problem?

Thank you!  

Message 1 of 7 (6,513 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

You probably figured it out, but I believe it's from a portion of the <removed mod name. Please don't name mods that raise the rating of the game> mods

this is probably it

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package, this are head replacement + tongue for your sims (it will affect to all sims)

(I removed all the files with "NANDONG" and it was fixed. However, I had already uninstalled the mods and only missed this portion)

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (5,733 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert

Please remove all Mods and CC then try the game.

Message 2 of 7 (6,490 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

You probably figured it out, but I believe it's from a portion of the <removed mod name. Please don't name mods that raise the rating of the game> mods

this is probably it

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package, this are head replacement + tongue for your sims (it will affect to all sims)

(I removed all the files with "NANDONG" and it was fixed. However, I had already uninstalled the mods and only missed this portion)
Message 3 of 7 (5,734 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I removed all my cc the tongue was gone i put my cc back in was back and it grew a few inches it only appears on teens-elders i dont know whag to do im getting ready to throw the whole game away

Message 4 of 7 (1,697 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@LondonCamryn The CC you use is not compatible with the game anymore. Best thing is to check if the creator updated it and if not, find a new cc. You need to remove the one that's making your game not work.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,693 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

if you have the *snip* mod downloaded delete the nandog head and custom tongue files, if that doesn’t work you can copy the cc and mods to a different folder, delete the cc and mods from the mods folder, and go through them, putting a couple back in the mods folder at a time and opening the game to see if the floating tongue is gone. repeat that until you find the one that’s broken 

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed name of adult mod @simsJgorl 

Message 6 of 7 (1,457 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

same except its on their face

Message 7 of 7 (1,176 Views)
Twitter Stream