Floating Tongues

by SammyLoveT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Floating Tongues

★★ Novice

Every since I updated my game and added the season, my Sims have floating tongues follow them around. They are also very noticeable on CAS mode. How can I Slove this problem?

Thank you!  

Message 1 of 9 (43,391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Floating Tongues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You probably figured it out, but I believe it's from a portion of the <removed mod name. Please don't name mods that raise the rating of the game> mods

this is probably it

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package, this are head replacement + tongue for your sims (it will affect to all sims)

(I removed all the files with "NANDONG" and it was fixed. However, I had already uninstalled the mods and only missed this portion)

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (42,605 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all Mods and CC then try the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (43,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You probably figured it out, but I believe it's from a portion of the <removed mod name. Please don't name mods that raise the rating of the game> mods

this is probably it

NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package, this are head replacement + tongue for your sims (it will affect to all sims)

(I removed all the files with "NANDONG" and it was fixed. However, I had already uninstalled the mods and only missed this portion)
Message 3 of 9 (42,606 Views)

★ Novice

I removed all my cc the tongue was gone i put my cc back in was back and it grew a few inches it only appears on teens-elders i dont know whag to do im getting ready to throw the whole game away

Message 4 of 9 (38,569 Views)

Hero
@LondonCamryn The CC you use is not compatible with the game anymore. Best thing is to check if the creator updated it and if not, find a new cc. You need to remove the one that's making your game not work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (38,565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

if you have the *snip* mod downloaded delete the nandog head and custom tongue files, if that doesn’t work you can copy the cc and mods to a different folder, delete the cc and mods from the mods folder, and go through them, putting a couple back in the mods folder at a time and opening the game to see if the floating tongue is gone. repeat that until you find the one that’s broken 

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed name of adult mod @simsJgorl 

Message 6 of 9 (38,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same except its on their face

Message 7 of 9 (38,048 Views)

★ Guide

You'll need another mod for it to function right and be inside of the sim's head. I'm not going to name the mod on the forum because it's a 18+ one.

Message 8 of 9 (31,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tyvm bro!

Message 9 of 9 (19,350 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help