Re: Fire on Lot; No Fire Department Option on Phone

by crinrict

Original Post

Fire on Lot; No Fire Department Option on Phone

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work Get Together City Living Cats and Dogs Seasons Get Famous Island Living Discover University Outdoor Retreat Spa Day Vampires Parenthood Strangerville Realm of Magic Perfect Patio Spooky Movie Hangout Romantic Garden Kids Room Backyard Vintage Glamour Fitness Toddler Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Spontaneous Fire from Firework obtained from Humor and Hijinks Festival set on fire on a Sulani Lot outside after June update.
What happens when the bug occurs? Fire on Lot, No Fire Dept Option, Can't make any calls at all. Routing issue to get to fire on sand.
What do you expect to see? Fire Dept option on phone.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent patches as of June 9th, 2020.

Done

Message 1 of 6 (495 Views)

Hero
@JNarz19 Do you normally have interactions on the phone when there's no fire ? There's like non there.

Is this your own lot or public lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (472 Views)

★ Novice

I was coming here to see if anyone else was having this issue. I just had my first fire since the update, and no option to make any calls at all. The phone was working properly once my sims put out the fire. This was on a residential lot. 

Message 3 of 6 (450 Views)

Hero
@starrcheese Could you try repairing your game through Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (428 Views)

Hero
@JNarz19 Are you still having issues with this ? Could you try repairing your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (400 Views)

Hero
@JNarz19 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (377 Views)