Original Post

Re: sims 4 website gallery not working

★★★★ Guide
@SimQARobo Thanks so much! That worked! Standard smile
Message 51 of 62 (1,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARoboHave you found any problems about gallery? I can now confirm that the problem of gallery connection is common to players all over the world, not just China.And i use xboxone so i can't use website gallery
Message 52 of 62 (1,456 Views)

Hero
@mike200075 There were many intermittent issues over the weekend and still into this week.

Don't think it has anything to do with the issues you guys in China are having. It's best if you continue in the china thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-CHINA-The-Gallery-cannot-log-in/m-p/8709...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 62 (1,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict
No, there are also many Chinese in Europe who are unable to connect. There must be some problems with EA's servers. Even if VPN is used in China, they cannot connect

Message 54 of 62 (1,373 Views)

Hero
@mike200075 did you try that stealth mode suggestion someone had in the other thread ?

This is considered solved for other countries as you can see by @EA_Lanna post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 62 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I’m on PS4 and the gallery tab isn’t even showing up now. I can go into my library but I can’t flip to gallery. There’s nothing there to flip to. Anyone else have this issue. 

Message 56 of 62 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi im from Chile in South America and I have all the same problem with the gallery, I did everything in the internet, and everything that all of you toll me en in the EA Chat help to do and nothing, its very exhausting.

Message 57 of 62 (1,228 Views)

★★ Novice

Im from Denmark and have the same problems

Message 58 of 62 (1,144 Views)

Re: [Feb/March 2020] Gallery and online connection issues

★★★★★ Novice

same here and i was try to work it right now but it don't let me to the galley 

Message 59 of 62 (986 Views)

★ Guide

Same thing here. Started yesterday. Went to look in gallery for a new house to download and the gallery option simply isn’t there. I can open my Library, but that’s it. Like the Gallery doesn’t even exist. :-( 

Message 60 of 62 (923 Views)