Re: Feature I would like to see implemented

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Feature I would like to see implemented

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello Sims devs!

I hope you all are well and have a chance to enjoy the holidays! I am sorry if this is placed in the wrong place, but it seems my only options are in bug reports or the general forum.

I have a couple of features that I would love to see implemented in the future, if these haven't already been discussed:

-Ability to sell bakery items in restaurants (AKA ability to make a sweet shop/cafe) (or anything would be even better! Imagine Cracker Barrel inspired sim restaurants!)

-Ability to set automated Open/close hours in shops and restaurants.

-Ability to permanently hire a barista/bartender in restaurants and shops.

-More lifetime aspirations for newer content - like 5 star restaurant, etc.

-I don't like how some of the masculine pants on female characters have an extended waist-line when it snaps to the female figure. I know this would probably require re-doing skins and having even larger file sizes, but it would be nice if the belt didn't stretch weirdly. 

Regardless, I love the game, and I love what is being done to it since launch! 

Thanks,

Vixen

Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

At The Answers HQ we only can help you with problems surrounding your games.
You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)

All Replies

At The Answers HQ we only can help you with problems surrounding your games.
You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey there,

The feature to have the house traits displayed in the select a house option from the maps management.

Thanks

Happy Gaming!Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

Hero

Please post in the official forum as linked above by @Phantomlover1717

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)