Family tree missing since last update

by Josefiine94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Family tree missing since last update

★ Novice

I updated my game last night and now I just get a blank square when I look at my sims family tree. How can I fix it? I am currently playing a legacy so I really need a working family tree. Anybody else with the same problem?  

Message 1 of 6 (261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Family tree missing since last update

Hero

Yeah, something is off. Make a post in that bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (245 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ? If so, remove them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (247 Views)

★ Novice

No I do not have any mods installed. All paintings made by my starter sim no longer have a artist "made by nameless" sort of. The only ones left in the family tree are the sims living in the active household/living sims. Whats happened? 

Message 3 of 6 (243 Views)

Hero

So you have this issue then: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/family-tree-has-been-reset-to-just-the-living-sims-A... ?

From your description I thought it doesn't open at all. You're saying the SIms are blank, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (240 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I have the same problem, the "box" is blank. But when I hold the courser over a relative alive it says for example cousin? 

Message 5 of 6 (238 Views)

Hero

Yeah, something is off. Make a post in that bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (246 Views)