Family Tree Missing People [TS4]

by braulyoko

Original Post

Highlighted

Family Tree Missing People [TS4]

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello, everyone!

I was minding my own business about to move out Ajay Loner from Strangerville to Oasis Springs, because I wanted to move Bella Goth where he was staying. I'm trying to recreate The Sims 2 lore on my Sims 4 save. So, I casually looked into his family tree and found this:

TS4Error02a.png

Three of his grandparents were missing! There must be a mistake here..., I thought. So, I went to the Beaker's house and, for my surprise, it went the same with Circe and Loki:

TS4Error02b.pngTS4Error02c.png

I thought it was something to do with the ghosts' thing that I read that they had a limited lifetime. So, I checked Nervous Subject's too because his was one of the first family trees I rebuilt, and to my surprise, the only missing relative was one of Ophelia's granparents:

TS4Error02d.pngTS4Error02e.png

So, I was panicking if I lost all of my deceased sims graves, so I made Ajay visit the Graveyard:

TS4Error02g.png

Unfortunately I couldn't revive any of the ghosts to reconnect them to the Family Tree with the MCCC (or couldn't figure out how to), but at least their names were on the graves. Lastly, I went to the Goths because they were the last family (or maybe it was the Capp/Monty, I don't remember well at this point lol) I rebuilt their genealogy and same:

TS4Error02f.png

It was very disappointing and frustraiting for me finding out this because I put a lot of effort into it, and I was about to rebuild the Landgraab's and Alto's genealogy. So with this issue, I'm not sure if it's worthy Frown 

Is there anything I could do to recover all my family trees? I'd be thankful if someone could tell me.

Greetings to all!

Braulyoko

Message 1 of 1 (319 Views)