Re: Error 510:a19a5568:6a63c9ff - Issues with Life Style Brand

by adriana304

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Save Error Code 510:70279b77:d2b7bb65

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I've noticed a 510 error this evening as well. It is not the same as this one, since it is 510:a19a5568:f7fe8698.

I minimized the game and went on the internet where I found this post. In another post it said it could be fixed when closing the lifestyle brand down. I wanted to see if updating it would solve the save issue as well, so I updated the lifestyle brand and tried to save. Where it previously wouldn't let me save, it now did save successfully. I played for 30 minutes and was able to save the game with no issue, where there was an issue before I updated the brand after this amount of time.

I tried saving the game after the royalty payout the next day, and that worked fine as well.

Message 31 of 69 (5,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@WhiteLotussX

Did you also get the issue after receiving the royalty message for the brand ?

Do you still have the same before you updated your brand ?

Merged threads now as it seems there's two messages for the same.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 69 (4,995 Views)

★ Guide
I don't know whether I first got the issue. I've had the lifestyle brand for quite a while before I got the error for the first time.

The royalties I recieve are still in the same order of magnitude after the update. I only changed the product which is part of the brand, not the target market or the target audience.
Message 33 of 69 (4,973 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had the Lifestyle brand for a while before the error happened.  It didn't happen immediately after purchasing it.  I don't remember exactly how many sim days in before the error occurred, but it was not instantaneous.  That would have clued me in on the problem.

Message 34 of 69 (4,964 Views)

Re: The game failed to save error code

★★★ Newbie

I know this isn't the same error code as you, but this is in the same area. it is a save error this is what i kept getting when trying to save the Sims 4 game. Sims 4 the game failed to save error code 510.70279b77:d2b7bb65, long story short i believe for now i have solved the problem hopefully it helps anyone else out. i tried everything making a copy of the file, deleting the file, repairing, and mean other things Google would take me to for fixing a save error specific problem to the game. finally at the end about fifteen minutes ago now i noticed that when i get the notification for the lifestyle brand i created for my Sim i could no longer save. i decided I've tried everything else so why not at this point. I went to my computer in the Sims 4 game and deleted the lifestyle brand and what do you know so far i can save the game again after all this time of testing everything on the Internet to fix the problem do what you would like with this information hope it helps someone else i know i really could have used this info about thirty hours ago. 

Message 35 of 69 (4,892 Views)

Re: The game failed to save error code

Hero

@Bjsalvagno

moved your post over to the thread with that current code.

Thanks for posting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 69 (4,885 Views)

Error code 510:70279b77:d2b7bb65

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, jungle adventure, vampires, dine out, laundry day, backyard stuff, movie hangout stuff,spooky stuff, and perfect patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? after playing whenever i hit save the error code pops up and I am not able to save game progress
What happens when the bug occurs? an error code box pops up
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to save my game every time i play
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I  want to be able to play the game and be able to save my process I am not going to play until this issue gets fixed I am very frustrated please help

Message 37 of 69 (4,862 Views)

Can't save game 510

★★ Novice

Hi, I have a problem with saving a game. Every time I try theres an error 510. I have no idea what to do. I tried uninstalling, repair, Ive starteed new game a lot of times. Im using mods. I tried delete them and then run a game, ang again - error. I even tried starting new game without mods, and again error. Its appearing when I build room from gallery and sometimes when im travelling a lot. I just dont want to lose my progress, I really like my family. Save error: 510:a1915568:f7fe8698

Message 38 of 69 (4,851 Views)

Re: Can't save game 510

★★ Pro

@awokadko

It looks like this error is possibly related to outdated mods and/or custom content.

The best way to test this is to move the Mods folder to the desktop and delete the game cache and localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting.

How to Delete Cache Files - https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Deleting the cache files will remove all traces of mods and custom content that were tied to your game.

Launch the game again and try a new save to test - without the mods folder. If it loads and plays okay, it may be that some of the mods/cc have become outdated.

Testing like this will help determine if it's a mod issue, cc issue or a vanilla game issue. - Disabling or turning off both mod/cc options isn't enough of a test.

To fix mods and custom content try the 50/50 method:

1. Move all the mods and cc out into a temporary folder on the desktop.
2. Move a few files back at a time. Load the game to make sure it loads and everything is good.
3. Delete the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder.
4. Repeat steps 1 - 3 till there is no more files to check.

** While your testing, don't save the game. If you find any problems, delete the mod or custom content file.

How To Find Problem Mods and CC - http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS4_Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Broken/Updated Mods: Python/Terrain Update + Get Famous, Nov. ’18
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-fam...

Custom content can become outdated with most new game patches. If the game works when the Mods folder is removed, then one or more of the mods and/or custom content has become outdated and will need to be removed or replaced. EA/Maxis aren't responsible for broken mods/cc. It's up to the creators to fix.

Message 39 of 69 (4,823 Views)

Re: Error code 510:70279b77:d2b7bb65

Hero

Hi @partygrl79

this error is connected to the life style brand.

I've merged your post with existing thread.

Try updating or closing the brand and it should work

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 69 (4,827 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help