Sims 4 Save Error Code 510:70279b77:d2b7bb65

by gexter375

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Save Error 510:a19a5568/510:70279b77 - Issue with Life Style Brand

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I just developed this 510 error as well. Followed all of the instructions re: removing mod folder, clearing cache, repairing game, etc. It was giving the error when I had the game create a brand new Sims 4 folder and then only moved the one save file with no mods or cc. After two days I narrowed it down to the Branding that was supposedly fixed. I closed down my brand and was able to save. I hope this works for someone else.

Message 9 of 69 (7,761 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 game not saving. Error code: 510:70279b77:d2b7bb65.

Hero

This was fixed in today's patch

• Fixed an error that was preventing players from saving their game if their celebrity Sim had the Lifestyle Brand fame perk and had received royalty payments.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 69 of 69 (6,164 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Sims 4 Save Error Code 510:70279b77:d2b7bb65

★ Novice

I keep getting this save error code and it happens every time I launch the game and go to save. It happens right after one of my sims becomes frozen and won't go onto another task. Shift+Debug on the sim fixes the sim and they are no longer frozen (resetsim + name does not work), but the save error code still occurs. I do not have any custom content or mods, I do own all of the game packs and stuff packs. I am playing on a Mac.

Please help! I really like playing the sims but I can't keep playing if I am going to lose my progress every time I launch the game.

Message 1 of 69 (7,826 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Save Error Code 510:70279b77:d2b7bb65

★ Novice

Update:

I have also tried repairing the game in Origin and still getting the same error code. Other forums I have seen with a save error code was because of CC or mods, but I don't have those and I don't know what to do

Message 2 of 69 (7,822 Views)

★★ Novice

I also had this issue starting from last night, I also have no CC or mods, I tried verifying the game files, deleting the cache fikes uninstalling and reinstalling and a few other apparent fixes but still no luck, I even copied the lot I had made and the family to start a new game and still having the same problem when saving after a couple of minutes or so of playing! Disappointed

Message 3 of 69 (7,794 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@gexter375
@AnastasiaZvirby - do you have a MAC  also?
Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?
To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file to your post directly.
I don't work for EA

Message 4 of 69 (7,788 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on PC here's my DxDiag attached

Message 5 of 69 (7,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@AnastasiaZvirby
Your computer is fine. I have only one question when exactly you installed these new drivers for Nvidia? Have you done this before or directly before these problems?
Sometimes the latest Nvidia drivers are not necessarily the best for the game.
If it is not related to it, then the reason is probably the last update of the game.
Have you made a factory reset of the game after repairing the game files in Origin?
Try resetting your files as described in the following post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

Message 6 of 69 (7,770 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AnastasiaZvirby  You do not have enough free space on your system device (ssd drive). I recommend getting a larger system storage device or you will continue to have issue like this and it will probably get worse. As Windows and applications (games) create temp files on the system device (cStandard smile free space gets used up very quickly. A 128Gb ssd may be ok in a student/business computer but 3D games that create large temp files will have issues as free space gets low. The Windows operating system bloats - that is what it does. As temp files are created, those files may not get deleted (freeing up space) right away if ever. The Windows operating system is very complex and to learn how the OS handles files is very complex. I personally would not recommend anything less then 500Gb for system storage.

Message 7 of 69 (7,729 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't think it's to do with hard drive space, I've tried it on my laptop too by moving the save over and having the same issue there, I think there's some sort of corruption somewhere

Message 8 of 69 (7,720 Views)

Hero

Error with long numbers can be caused by many things but it's almost always not something with your computer.

It's either a save game corruption or mods.

Questions: Do you guys have Get Famous ?

A user posted a workaround for a 510 here (not sure if it's the same as they posted in an existing thread): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-failed-to-save-510-15057790975642590495/m-p/730...

Could you try if that makes the issue go away ?

If not, would you guys be willing to share you're saves ? Do you both have exactly the same number ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 69 (7,695 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help