Re: [FIXED] [PATCH 1.24.102] Map Reloading

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Households won't load after Oct. 27th update

★★★ Novice

just tested my entire mod folder and it was  the file called  MTS_IceM_1587727_timeChanger.rar

i use this since beginning sims 4  it is the best mod  to me as this decrease the clock speed

which is giving us nice time to do everything in the game and feels more realistic as we can actualy play sims ^^

should have been since sims 1  but sadly even in  2 3 4 was way to fast not give much time to ennjoy it Frown

after few min out of school already night time and sleep again

yet i will need find a new time mod to reduce clock speed or hope this one is updated on MTS Standard smile

it be good idea to create a trick and add all the possible solutions by other about this bug

my issue was the mod file  MTS_IceM_1587727_timeChanger

sorry all ty the replying and helping

Message 201 of 203 (1,432 Views)

Re: Households won't load after Oct. 27th update

Hero

Hi @Zvitatzki

glad to hear that you found the culprit.

I believe MC Command Center has an option like that. The mod is updated often.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 202 of 203 (1,417 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [PATCH 1.24.102] Map Reloading

Hero

The issue that was present after Patch 1.24 has been fixed.

I will lock this thread now. 

If you have further issues, please read this post for more information: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/PLEASE-READ-Map-Reloading/m-p/6158906/thread-id/95485

If you still have issues, please open a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 203 of 203 (27,459 Views)