Re: My sims 4 reloads the map screen and doesnt let me open households

by alwaysl00king2

Original Post

Re: Being taken back to the Home Worlds page :(

Hero

@angelarra18 wrote:

yeah i did make a new game... it still doesn't work. even my previous game is doing the same thing now.

As i also mentioned earlier, i can go into build mode from the san myshuno map; but i forgot to mention that when i click back to go on "manage worlds" to move in my new household (from the new game), it didn't save the house that i previously built.... from the San Myshuno map, it shows that the penthouse i built is there. but when i click on build mode again, it's the penthouse that i previously demolished. it happened for both the penthouses in fashion district and in uptown.

Are you using any mods ? Did you close down the game completely before starting a different save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 203 (751 Views)

Re: My sims 4 reloads the map screen and doesnt let me open households

★ Apprentice

Sometimes you could have a corrupted save.  However, I found that when I had my update I had some odd backup saves, by looking at the numbers on them.  Delete your backup saves created by the game and try again.  If that doesn't fix your issue, you might try to use a previous save point if you have one.  Good Luck    -AL2

Message 92 of 203 (666 Views)

★ Guide
Any updates at all? Not trying to be bothersome, but was so excited to play City Living and bummed that this issue persists for, essentially, no apparent reason.
Message 93 of 203 (717 Views)

Hero

Is it also happening on a new game for you ?

This may take a while until it's all figured out and tested and stuff.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 203 (709 Views)

HELP! THE SIMS 4 RELATED

★★★ Newbie

hey is anyone else having issues with the new expansion (the sims 4 city living)?

i have just downloaded it as i live in England and i have gone to play it after doing the normal (created the sims and gone to purchase the apartment that i want) instead of loading straight away to the lot its taken me to where you choose the world instead. i have tried to load it plenty of times and its doing the same thing, i wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't for me paying £30 for it.

I have tried placing it on a normal lot instead of the city living world and it works fine! i have then gone to move household to the apartment and its doing it again! i am slowly starting to want my money back!! please help!

Message 95 of 203 (706 Views)

Re: HELP! THE SIMS 4 RELATED

@danomay18 merged with a topic about this.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 96 of 203 (689 Views)

Sims 4 City Living won't work

★★★ Newbie

Hi All,

I have recently downloaded sims 4 city living expansion pack but every time I click on a household to join it keeps going back to the world screen. has anyone else had this issue or have a fix for it?

Message 97 of 203 (683 Views)

Re: HELP! THE SIMS 4 RELATED

Hero

Hi @danomay18

are you saying this is happening on a new save game ?

Are you using any mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 98 of 203 (677 Views)

Re: Sims 4 City Living won't work

Hero

@dimity08wrote:

Hi All,

I have recently downloaded sims 4 city living expansion pack but every time I click on a household to join it keeps going back to the world screen. has anyone else had this issue or have a fix for it?

merged your post

Please refer to the first post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 99 of 203 (673 Views)

Re: Sims 4 City Living won't work

@Hannahkold merged with existing post about this issue

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 100 of 203 (648 Views)