Re: [ISSUE] Loading family just loads Map again - Need your bugged save games

by Lovecherrycake

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here is my saves folder http://www.mediafire.com/download/poy0qy7rd59uewb/saves.zip please help! all of my games aren't loading except when I moved a household; Proctor to a new save, but they had no relationships with anyone except the ones given when you're family and co-workers. I only use cc clothes and hair and one wallpaper cc. I have no mods. I really want to play again its been months ( *'_' )

Message 1221 of 1,431 (510 Views)

Hero

Thanks all for your save game.

I've been forwarding them but I usually don't get feedback.

I'll try to take a look at some myself but been pretty busy. Most of the time I don't have a solution anyways.

We can only wait for the next patch to see if EA/Maxis is able to solve anything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1222 of 1,431 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I just got this bug. Where it won't let me play any of the neighborhoods on my save. And it does the loading screen then goes back to map. 

There were two suspicious things happening in my game prior to this happening. 

#1 Sims were not getting clean after bathing or showering. There meter and negative emotion would go up but they were still covered with filth.

#2 I tried selling a book that was in a Sims inventory (not the household inventory) and the book got stuck on the mouse cursor. 

Both of these glitches made me think hmmm. My game needs to be repaired. So I tried that. And it didn't work. I have the latest updates. I do not use Mods or CC at all. 

I have Outdoor Retreat, Get To Work, the Holiday Pack and the Luxury Pack. 

I started having ALOT of glitches after installing the Luxury Pack. 

Sims when told to put away food, get in the bathtub first.

And keep losing their routing path so I need to click on the ground in front of them to lead them where I want them to go. 

Those 2 issues were not happening prior to the Luxury Pack.

These are in addition to the Window glitches that I have previously read others have. And the Fridge glitch. And the book glitch and filth glitch that I mentioned above.

I am beginning to think the title for this game should be changed to Totally Glitchin' Sims! lol

Message 1223 of 1,431 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still Isnt Working I followed all the Instructions 

Message 1224 of 1,431 (462 Views)

PROBLEM WITH SIMS 4

★★★ Newbie

I dont know what happened, I can open the game but then when i try to play with a family, it returns me to pick the world. I dont know what can I do ... please help me Frown

Message 1225 of 1,431 (438 Views)

Community Manager

@LynNieva Hi,

This is a known issue, please check the instructions available in the very first post over here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ISSUE-Loading-family-just-loads-Map-again-Need-your-bugged-save/...

Should you still have any issues after try the instructions, please reply here with as much detail as possible.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 1226 of 1,431 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just to be sure before I do this...I need to save all my families and their homes to My Library and then delete that save and start over with a brand new game and then just load everyone and everything into that game?? Just making sure before I go thru the trouble. This is super tedious after 500+ hrs of gameplay with no issues.

Message 1227 of 1,431 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

You can also try if a backup still works: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/backups/

Do move all the other saves to the desktop.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1228 of 1,431 (368 Views)

★ Novice

I tried those steps but it still doesn't work, i tried to repair the game from origin and reinstall the game but.......it doesn't work Confusedmileysad:

Message 1229 of 1,431 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I tried everything but it didn't work... i couldn't open a family... none 

Here is the link with my folder of saves... please help me ... Im feeling so bad pleaseeeeeee 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ep58kbtkkuadmj2/saves.rar

Message 1230 of 1,431 (332 Views)